Friday, October 22, 2010

Hai:3


THIS IS WHAT I GET FROM AMANDA D: LOL LOL LOL
click the pic if you cant even read it from here LOL.


ANYWAY! im having the urge to blog right now, and so im here :D LOL! Yesterday help out with the All Hallo's Eve event at Alina's house haha. Then after that had fun playing football on the ps2? LOL I FAIL LA :P hahaha then Alina fetched me home around 12.30am+ lol . Im sorry to trouble youuu!


I CANT WAIT FOR LATER.
& yes ;) i'll be bringing ma camera :D


ahhhboooooo.


Back To December & Speak Now by Taylor swift is effing nice!  I'll give a thumbs up to that man ! (Y) LOL and i found a pic with her in straight hair omg i prefer her with straight hair wei, she looks so pweeetty like seriously! LOL



i cant find the one i saw on facebook
cause that one was damn pretty
so i had to googled it and tada LOL

ANYWAY im done now! LOL ta-ta guys ;)

xoxo,
IKNOWYOULOVEME :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment