Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just The Way You Are-

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are



Oh im still stuck with this song in my head :S LOL , Didnt go for Pc2's children day today, i kinda overslept as i slept at 2am last night HEEHEE, was on fb xD . Anyway im a happy girl on Tues :D HAHAH bought like 2 long sleeve shirts and a bag from cotton on , then me and kuan yen watched YOU AGAIN movie, haha its funny :) the girl is so effing pretty omgg i can die HAHA :D anyway we also went kacau Becky as she's working at juiceworks :) 


I WANT THAT FLATS FROM VINCCI D: but at that time cause ky's mum fetching me back , mum got meeting so she cant pass me the money to buy as i had not enough money :P , no worries! Im so going Ou soon and buy that flats 8D heehee.




yes i know, i look hideous with glasses HAHAHAH
no shades or glasses suits me at all,
like seriously! LOL


I'm liking this pic eventhough its abit blur ;)

Anyway! yesterday had carolling practice :D after that went to somewhere at SS2 to eat MANGO LOH ♥ omg its so yummy i tell you :p kenneth ordered Kiwi Loh but ended up didnt really ate as he doesnt like it but korkor jon on the other hand likes it o.o Some of them ordered Honeydew Loh too haha :D

Then Andrew fetched Sherie Mae & Megan back to church then only fetched me home, on the way to church, at the traffic light, this dude next to us in the car started holding his camera to the windows and taking pic, Andrew just did the peace sign and we all were like wth? Hahah then we laughed about some stuff and i got brain freeeze in the car, yes, LOL damn weird but seriously it hurts my head while laughing haha

Anywayy, i think its a proper update now aint it? Tommorow my auntie wanna bring me to OU as to teman Jon :s dont know wheter i wanna go, oh well ;)

BEFORE I FORGET,

HAPPY DEEPAVALI EVERYONE :D

xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment