Friday, December 3, 2010

Rapunzel The Movieee


Im back from watching Rapunzel the movie with my sis at Tropicana City Mall (: it was kinda last minute thing we wanted to do since we were bored at home and dad got back and my sis can use his car. Hahah anyway reached there around 7.10pm bought tickets for the 7.15pm show then went in then Susan called my name while we were kinda "rushing" to the cinema as my sis thought we were late. Hahaha. 

The movie was absolutelyy amazinggg! Its so cutee and omg funny! Especially with Rapunzel using the pan as a weapon. HAHA :D


Eugene "Flynn Rider" Fitzherbert

and the most i like is..


PASCAL.
the chameleon

HAHA :P omg seriously he's so funny, even the horse Maximus. AND YOU KNOW WHAAAT? i came back and wikipedia the show and the voice of Eugene is Zachary Levi. YES HIM, the guy in the series show called CHUCK. omggg and he can sing! HAHA SHOCKING :P

I have a post in my school DUCF's camp commitee 2011 (; treasurer yo! hahaha :D

thats all i have to say! tata everyone! Now i cant wait to watch NARNIA 8D

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment