Friday, June 11, 2010

Ni Hao Ma?


hahahaha. Anyway, So I went out with Kuan Yen & Susan! Watched The Karate Kid acted by Jackie Chan & Jaden Smith :) If YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE, saw the trailer and thought its not nice, you're so damn wrong. Its a very funny & nice show to watch. Like Seriously :D like how Jaden tried to speak chinese the 1st time, HAHAH FAIL :D

So after that went shop around and all haha bought slippers from Cotton On ♥ since I know i'll need it for tommorow :) Then Kuan Yen & Susan bought each a shirt from Nichii , haha. Today is the 1st game for FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 :D If you guys dont know bout it, go die . HAHAHA :D I think i'll be watching with my dad later haha.

Oh , and This blog will be hiatus starting from tommorow till Tuesday. & Wednesday to Friday.
Tommorow will be going to SINGAPOREEE ♥ Weee :) Universal Studio here I come hahaha! Then Wednesday going CF CAMP at Melaka ♥ hahaha , one busy week for me i guess haha. I have no idea why i'm putting hearts in this post HAHA i guess.. i'm just too bored ,

I'm sleepy. Having headache.
Gah, stupid asshole.
Ciao guys.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment