Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sometimes I just need my bestfriends to hold on to

My facebook status above :)
Was emo back then , dunno why, felt like it.
&, dont ask.

:D

Anywayyy, JPS exam results are suckyyyyyy, dont ask man. Tot-ally deproved like mad , SIGH ): I SERIOUSLY NEED TO BUCK UP MAN! Ahaha, been watching FIFA World Cup lately, HEH. Gerrard is still cuteeee. Ahaha sorry :P

Nazlyn borrowed me one korean dramaa :D omg finish watching the 1st disc and i'm already liking it! Hahahaha, thanks Lyn! love yaaa :D

I've been feeling sick these days, well.. I had phlegm for already one month , havent cured. Damnnn stupid wei, oh and lately this 2 days been having slight fever in school x.x I have no idea whats wrong with my bodyy. I dont want to fall sick D: who doesnt anyway? ahaha

LATER MATCH, who's watching? I know I AMMM :D ! I think i'll support Italy HAHAHAH :D Yesterday's game was nais. Well.. the Portugal vs North Korea was like " uh " LOL 7-0, trash like shit wei Portugal. LOL .

Anyway, going Cass's dance studio concert this Sunday :D Me cant wait! Went last year, and it was THE BOMB. like seriously! Woots , will be bringing my DSLR there :) Wuchyi & Becky also going! HEE. Camwhore! Hahaha .

Kay BAI!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment