Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAPPY B'DAY! :D

HAPPY 15TH B'DAY MOK VING YII :D
i know how you like purple
so yea , HAHA :D


HAHA :D ill post up the pics since young till like uh now LOL :D

Us at Cameron Highland :)

AW :D
i seriously love love this pic!
Its my phone wallpaper BTW :)

OHOH the hot mime,
remember that? :D

At Bukit Tinggi :D

Erm, Seng Teong's wedding :)
My mum and Ving :D

Im still loving your kimono!
like SERIOUSLY :D

HAHAH, i remember we spam funny faces
i still have it in my comp,
but im not gonna post it up.
Its too embarrasing HAHA :D

Karen, Me, Ving Yii
At SIC YOUTH RALLY 10'
LUCKILY I DRAG YOU TO JOIN THIS CAMP :D
i knew you gonna have fun there
and i was right in the end!

Hahaha i remember once you reach there
we starting WEBCAMING :D
and i remember i wore my jersey cause that time suppose to go training di
and you showed me your school uni
and even your room! ahah :D

OH I HOPE YOU LIKE MY FACEBOOK POST ♥ COME BACK TO MSIAAA , I'll be waiting :)
Oh and if can, bring GREGY along HAHAH ;D

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment