Friday, July 16, 2010

What A Day!

Was kinda whole day out wei wth. Damn freakingg tired. I can just sleep like a dead zombie right now.

Went to school, after that walked back home. Then Morris, Yuven & I started talking bout uh exams and all infront of my house. talk about like half an hour o.o THEN, had to eat and all then go to BM Tuiton from 2.15 - 4.15 . AFTER THAT, had to go Regina's house for practice for uh the youth mass :o Been there until like bout 7.30pm. Then had to rush to UK English tuiton at 8-10pm.

And here i am, I just finish eating my dinner -_- and its so late right now. Tommorow is my mum's family day :D As usual , this year is Sunway Lagoon . Since VING YII is not EVEN IN MALAYSIA. I invited Karennn :D her mummy let HAHA :D

My wrist hurts from playing violin so long just now :/ but i LIKE the song! Its so nice Hahaha :D

Ill get sunburn, for sure. ALWAYS LIKE THAT. LOL

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment